Spartanburg Regional located in Spartanburg, SC is seeking a full time Nurse Practitioner to join the Medical Group of the Carolinas - Wound Care Services. This position is a blend of outpatient work in Gaffney, SC and Spartanburg, SC.
Highlights of the opportunity include:
- New grad NP will not be accepted unless they have 1 year of documented wound care experience or WOCN
- Multifunctional role including clinical practice, education, consultation/liaison
- Management of patients' plans of care in collaboration with primary Wound physician
- Completion/coordination of patient assessments, interventions, monitoring and evaluation of outcomes and variances
- Monday - Friday, no call requirements
- Outpatient clinic 2 days per week in Gaffney, SC; 3 days per week at Mary Black Wound Center
- $3,500 and 5 days for CME annually
- Retirement options available
- PTO accrued per year
- Full time benefits options
Kristin Baker, Sr. Physician Recruiter Taylor Brady, Physician Recruiter
[email protected] [email protected]
Medical Group of the Carolinas (MGC) is a Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System's physician group, made up of more than 600 physicians in more than 29 specialties and 38 primary care; serving Upstate South Carolina and western North Carolina. MGC has 90 locations, which include primary care, family medicine, internal medicine, specialties, pediatric OB/GYN practices, women's services locations, and immediate care.
The medical network of practices includes family medicine, internal medicine, obstetrics, gynecology, pediatrics, immediate care, emergency medicine, inpatient medicine, allergy, medical weight loss, cardiology, cardiothoracic and vascular surgery, diabetes and endocrinology, gastroenterology, surgery, gynecologic oncology, infectious disease, maternal fetal medicine, occupational health, oncology, hematology, orthopedic surgery, palliative care, pediatric critical care, physical medicine and rehabilitation, plastic surgery, psychiatry, radiation oncology, rheumatology, vascular access and wound care.