Location: Boise, Idaho
St. Luke's Health System in Boise is seeking a Nursing Supervisor to join our Chemo Infusion team.
**SIGN-ON BONUS AND RELOCATION ELIGIBLE FOR NEW HIRES**
Are you a dedicated Registered Nurse with the desire to use your expertise in a leadership role? Are you passionate about quality healthcare, patient safety, best practices, and performance improvement?
If you are an RN with oncology experience, as well as a background or desire to be an influential leader, this might be the perfect opportunity for you!
St. Luke's Health System is seeking a full-time Chemo Infusion Supervisor to lead the chemo infusion clinic within the Cancer Institute in Boise.
You will join a dedicated and collaborative leadership team! The St. Luke's Cancer Institute clinics are dynamic full-service outpatient hematology/oncology treatment center offering chemo/bio/and radiation therapies.
Hours: Mon-Fri 0800-1630 FTE: 1.0
- Provides day-to-day oversight of the unit/department(s) assigned
- Provides leadership, guidance, counseling and continuing education to staff
- Will select, develop, coach, mentor, and assess performance of staff
- Works with staff to promote resolution of conflicts and counsels staff when clinical practice standards are not met
- Assists with coordination of schedule to ensure adequate staffing levels
- Collaborates with all members of care provision team to share knowledge and plan for optimal outcomes
- Serves as administrative authority for the smooth function of all units on assigned shift
- Exercises considerable judgment in applying professional knowledge in solving problems within established policies and practices
- Serves as expert and resource to staff
- Coordinates quality initiatives and process improvements
- Assists with budget planning and clinical needs assessments
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Education: Bachelor's of Nursing Degree
- Experience: Three (3) years' relevant RN experience
- Licenses/Certifications: Current RN licensure from the State of Practice
- Oncology experience
- Leadership experience
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
Known as the "City of Trees," Boise is Idaho's capital city--both a cultural center and a playground for those who love the outdoors. A vibrant downtown area affords fine dining, theatre, music, and college and semi-professional sports. Downtown Boise's main attractions include the Idaho State Capitol, the classic Egyptian Theatre, the Boise Art Museum, Julia Davis Park and Zoo Boise. The Greenbelt follows the beautiful Boise River corridor for more than 30 miles, and the Boise foothills are home to miles of hiking and biking trails.
Learn more about what the City of Trees has to offer you:
St. Luke's Health System | Boise Convention and Visitors Bureau | Boise Parks and Recreation | Boise Museum Association | Boise Music Festival | Boise Philharmonic | Downtown Boise Restaurants | Boise Valley Economic Partnership | Hyde Park events | Treefort Music Festival | First Thursdays | Alive After Five | Capitol City Public Market | Runs and Triathlons | Shakespeare Festival | Sawtooth National Forest | Visit Idaho.org
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.